ECP and EECP System Reviews
External Counterpulsation Therapy or also referred to as EECP Therapy or ECP Therapy is proven to be an good investment both clinically and financially. Selecting the right ECP or EECP Machine can be a confusing process. In an effort to simplify the process, we created reviews of each FDA approved product in the U.S.
Experience shows that there are 10 main components relevant when considering one ECP or EECP device over another.
These items include:
1. Size of the device including all of its components
2. Patient Comfort details of the design of the machine
3. Heat generated by the device is critical
4. Staff User-Interface / Ease of Use
5. Reporting features of the unit including the Technological (EMR/EHR) Interface
6. Cuff Design – Most cuff designs vary slightly include materials
7. System Noise Level – ask for exact details!!
8. System Reliability – Find out where the nearest service technician is located
9. Service guarantees – If your machine goes down, what is the company guarantee?
10. Cost of the unit (including annual service)
To view the official product reviews, please click ECP & EECP Product Reviews
For more information about ECP and EECP Therapy, please visit www.ExternalCounterpulsation.com